We are still OPEN and will remain open until we are informed by Government that we need to close. We are still continuing to deliver our childcare services and other family support support services (telephone and online).
If you need to contact us please do on 01639 710076 if you require any support during this time.
We are asking for all our families and everyone who visits our Centre to work with us to ensure the safety of everyone whilst at our premises. We have put robust infection control measures in place and we would politely ask everyone who enters our building to wash your hands or use the hand sanitiser which is available to you all.
If you or anyone in your household has one of the following symptoms:
- New continuous cough
- High temperature
Can you please self isolate included everyone in your household for 14 days.
As part of infection control children will be washing hands on entering the childcare section and washing hands with soap and water every 15 minutes throughout the day.
If your child attends our childcare setting and develops a new continuous cough or high temperature can you please not send them to childcare and remember to self isolate the whole family for 14 days.
If your child develops a high temperature or new cough during their time in our care we will be isolating your child with a qualified member of staff immediately and we would ask once we contact you that you collect your child as quickly as possible and follow the self isolating guidelines.
We would like to thank you all for your support in this matter as this will ensure we can keep our doors open to continue providing vital services to all that use us.
Hygiene of Staff
1. All staff temperature is taken upon arrival any staff member with a temperature of 37.8 degrees will be sent home immediately and asked to self isolate
2. Staff are washing their hands upon arrival to work and every 15 minutes with soap and water.
3. All door handles, keypads, taps etc any item where there is regular hand contact is being cleaned with an appropriate disinfectant every 60 minutes.
4. Any staff displaying a high temperature or new continuous cough is aware they are required to self isolate as per the guidelines
5. Designated bins for hand towels and tissues throughout the premises which are disposed of through hazardous waste provider.
Our food bank now has extended hours so we are now open from Monday – Friday 9am – 3pm. If you are self isolating or have lost your job then please contact us for support and we can deliver a food parcel to you. The service is complete confidential.
Our Family Support Workers are still working too so if you are looking for advice or information then please do not hesitate to contact our Families Together 2 team who will be able to help you.
Our telephone number is 01639 710076.
Keep safe everyone.